Join the DaizyLogik Team
DaizyLogik is a Salesforce consulting and custom development firm serving nonprofits and mission-based organizations. We believe that effective use of CRM technology is key for organizations to achieve their missions more effectively and efficiently. Our clients understand the value of taking ownership in their data and systems, and our process enables them to do so. We work as a team and have a well-defined process for engaging with our clients which is modeled on the Agile software development methodology.
We’re looking for a Senior Salesforce Consultant to join our team in a contract to hire role. In this role, you will work with the DaizyLogik team and with our clients to implement Salesforce CRM features and provide consulting services to our client base.
This role is 100% remote, however at times there will be a need for in person, on site meetings with clients.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Work with clients to understand their business requirements and translate these into actionable work items.
- Model custom objects and fields based on specifications.
- Install and configure packages such as NPSP, Volunteers for Salesforce, Mailchimp, etc.
- Manipulate Salesforce data for migrations or mass data imports using tools such as Salesforce data loader or equivalent.
- Ability to develop reports and dashboards, validation rules, formula fields, workflow rules and process builder flows.
- Deliver work to meet deadlines and the monthly billable hours target.
In addition to at least two years of experience in a consulting, database administrator, or software development role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Good understanding of relational database concepts.
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and for staying current with new features of Salesforce.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Developer or equivalent database/CRM experience preferred.
- Experience with the Non-Profit Success Pack.
- Ability to work independently and with a project manager in a virtual working environment.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Nonprofit sector experience, either as an employee or volunteer.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as applied in analysis, recommendations, e-mail communication, client meetings, and team interactions.
- Experience working in a small company environment where flexibility is critical.
- A sense of humor, a positive outlook, and an easygoing manner when working with others.
- Ability to develop code on the Salesforce platform (triggers, pages, components) is a plus but not required for this position.
- Applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Principals only.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter, resume, and LinkedIn profile link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position posted: July 24, 2017