At DaizyLogik we can assist you with a wide-range of custom options – from initial implementation and connecting to outside systems, to building a comprehensive Salesforce solution for your unique business processes.
We are dedicated to providing elegant, usable solutions for your Salesforce database. CRM software is all about management of the relationships you have with your customers or constituents. It combines business processes, people, and technology. Your CRM platform should help you learn more about the behavior of your customers or constituents to help you develop stronger, longer-lasting relationships. When you’ve exhausted your internal capacity and you need more than small-scale, on-going, ad hoc adjustments, then it’s time to explore a Custom Development project.
What It Is
DaizyLogik’s Custom Development services are designed to provide project-based solutions on your timeline and within your budget. Our team of consultants and developers can assist you with a wide-variety of Salesforce needs including (but definitely not limited to!):
- Getting you up and running for the first time whether you are using the Nonprofit Success Pack or any other out-of-the-box starting point
- Building custom objects, automations, and reports to support your unique business processes
- Integrating third-party applications (such as your communications or e-commerce tools)
- Getting your data clean, up-to-date, and stored in Salesforce
- Designing custom user interfaces to make interacting with Salesforce as easy as possible for your users
- Developing a comprehensive Salesforce strategy to help you plan how to get the most out of your Salesforce experience
- Creating custom applications within Salesforce that allow you to use the power of Salesforce to drive critical aspects of your business
- Integrating your Salesforce CRM with external systems (such as WordPress or inventory management system) via APIs
- Helping you design, develop and deploy Salesforce managed packages
- Extending your Salesforce CRM with off platform processing on Heroku or AWS
Our team of developers is prepared to support complex projects which involve external systems, and can work using:
- SQL Server
- and of course, in Salesforce, using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components and Functions
How It Works
It’s easy to get started. Just contact us to let us know you need some help. If you have a Request for Proposal, send it along. If not, that’s ok, we will work with you to articulate your needs. Once we know what you’re looking for, we’ll prepare a proposal outlining what we expect to deliver, and how long it might take, and what it is likely to cost. Once we’ve reached an agreement on the scope and cost of the project, we’re ready to get started. We will use an Agile approach that ensures we can adapt to changes as they come and that we are always focused on meeting your highest priorities.
Pricing is dependent on the scope and complexity of the project. We generally bill hourly for hours actually worked (plus pre-approved expenses). During the proposal phase we will work with you to come up with a project scope that fits within your budget. Contact us for more details.